Aim of the Project
The MICROHUB project aims at developing innovative digital training solutions to enhance the effectiveness and competitiveness of crafters’ and artisants microenterprises, especially in the context of participation to national and EU markets.
This will be achieved by developing relevant training solutions and material to strengthen the capacity of existing microenterprises and craft-type of enterprises to strive in the current economic environment.
At the same time, the MICROHUB project is devoted to all those individuals who wish to establish their own creativity micro and craft-type enterprise as a response to a crisis or unemployment.
- An analysis of which competence requirements are necessary for crafters in order to establish or support their businesses.
- Developing entrepreneurial and digital skills of people holding or wanting to create a microenterprise.
- The development of exemplary learning modules for trainees, which give an initial access to the future digital business environment and which can be implemented with relatively little resources and are suitable for all participating countries.
- Building on this, the development of learning modules for teaching staff in order to sensitize them to the challenges of digitalization and enable them to teach in a project-oriented and forward-looking manner and to guide their students in their learning.
- Support transnational policy co-operation leading to policy development in the crafts sector.
- Foster capacity building through innovative approaches through the development of skills and business models for craft professionals and representative organizations in Europe.
- Enabling people to gain new skills which will enrich their professional life and open new channels in the labor market.
- Creation of a digital platform for cooperation among micro businesses and entrepreneurs from rural areas.
- Favoring the start-up of new enterprises in post COVID-19 era.
- Delivery of digital tools for acceleration in business.
- TECHNICKA UNIVERZITA V KOSICIACH (TUKE), Slovakia
- Foundation for Empowering Gender Equality (IFF), Malta
- I AND F EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED (I&F), Ireland
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI (CWEP), Poland
- OECON Group, Bulgaria
- Sensus, Sweden
- Anazitites Theatrou (Fix in Art), Greece