The team is using social media as a tool to give publicity to our actions
The communication group is working on the two projects of the umbrella NGO “Anazitites Theatrou” : Fix in Art and Meating Hub. The team is using social media ( Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok ), as a tool to give publicity to our actions, our team members, our projects and our ideas.
Concerning "Fix in Art", the communication team is :
- Updating the social media accounts regularly, promoting our events, giving insights of our everyday life and spreading information about our upcoming actions and projects.
- Interacting online with the Fix in Art community and network.
- Preparing newsletters, press announcements and valuable documents to be transmitted to partner organisations.
- Producing and editing videos.
- Interacting with Fix in Art’s work departments, so as to give visibility to their individual actions and involve a wider audience.
Concerning "Meating Hub", the communication team is:
- Updating the social media accounts regularly, promoting our participation to the local food markets, the weekly organisation of our food distributions, our strategy and tips towards zero waste and the nutritional value of healthy eating via recipes.
- Interacting online with the Meating Hub community, network and our donors.
- Preparing press aannouncements and valuable documents to be transmitted to partner organisations, as well as the weekly reports to “Boroume” who supports our food collect actions.
- Inviting our food beneficiaries to the weekly distributions by arranging their appointments producing and editing videos.